461 Posts
Reading Topic: colour touble

out of those three, titanium grey is the go

blue would be second choice, definately not green

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Titanium grey is more unsusual then blue, but I like blue better anyway :)
But as alexchu said - not green! It looks like shit on a 6. If it's not the mysterius Sepang Green :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Replying to Topic 'colour touble'

I would go for the titanium grey, and from pictures I've seen, I'd choose sepang green over the blue... but I'd definately have to see meat6's pictures before I can say that for sure...

·
Registered
305 Posts

I'm going for Grey. I like blue cars, but the blue available in the USA is just a bit weird -- too bright a shade.

My wife's Saab 9-3 is almost that Sepang Green color -- a little less shiny. So no way on that.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by meat6

Saw the Sepang Green 6 at the dealer today. Took some pics, will post later[/b]
Please do! It's a limited edition color! :)

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

Green looks horrible. I see one nearly every morning on my commute to work.

Take titanium. This color rocks...

·
Registered
331 Posts

Everyone keeps saying "Titanium" ..... So which paint are you referring to? Glacier Silver or the Charcol Grey? Thanks for clearing that up.... :)

·
Registered
683 Posts

Well guessing that hes not from the states by Titainium Grey he means Titainium Grey...a color not available here in the states. The closest thing we have to Titainium is Steel Grey Metallic.

·
Registered
262 Posts

Everyone keeps saying "Titanium" ..... So which paint are you referring to? Glacier Silver or the Charcol Grey? Thanks for clearing that up....[/b]
They are talking about titanium grey. Other markets have slightly different colors than the NA market. While we have steel grey metallic they have titanium grey. Here are examples of each.

Titanium

Steel Grey

As you can see, the titanium grey is lighter with a more brownish hue. The steel grey is darker, closer to black.

·
Registered
464 Posts

i havent seen anyone from NA with a yellow 6 yet, only from europe and australia. People dont like yellow?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'colour touble'

I dont generally like yellow cars but the yellow 6 looks very nice. The colour suits the car very well. However, I still would not get yellow.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

I was leaning towards the steel gray when I looked in the catalogs, but when I went to look at the 6's at the dealership with a friend I saw that the blue looked better in person. Comparing the two I thought that the blue made it look sportier yet, the grey makes it look classier.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

Here are some pictures of a green Mazda6

1 - 20 of 25 Posts