Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove a 6 (4-cyl) today - WOW! especially when coming from a Sunfire. Anyway, if I want Redfire Metallic it comes with beige cloth. If I want Silver it comes with black cloth.

I'm not sure how it is in the U.S., but up here in Canada we don't have any interior colour choices. Cloth only comes with one colour depending on exterior.

I'm having trouble deciding which one to get. The beige cloth isn't bad but will it show dirt too much (I have a young child who will no doubt make a mess). Also, I'm not sure how much I love the beige vents in the silver centre stack.

I've never had anything but a charcoal/black interior so I'm a bit nervous about beige cloth. If I could afford beige leather that's a different story.

For those who have seen red/beige and silver/black what would be your decision?

HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Reading Topic: Colour to get???

for me I would go with the silver/black. I like the silver much more. but hey, this will be a personal preference for you....which do you like more.

·
Registered
37 Posts

Me too, if you are deciding between a red/beige and silver/black, I would most definitely get the Silver/black combination because I personally do not like beige interior (maybe on some cars, but not the 6).

But it's really what YOU like and are most comfortable with. But I tend to like dark interiors vs. light interiors, but not saying light interiors are bad. Works VERY well in HOT weather - black leather would completely suck in HOT weather (if you know what I mean... ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Colour to get???'

IF you buy GS-I4 and GS-V6,of coz it is beige cloth clother

if you read carefully,all GFX package which include the moonroof and bose audio and come with BLACK LEATHER----STANDARD TO ALL GFX PACKAGE

you can buy the GS-V6 with GFX PACKAGE,it has BLACK LEATHER NO MATTER WHAT EXTERIOR COLOUR IT IS

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks for the replies. I decided on the silver/black (convinced beige cloth will get dirty and not worried about hot weather with black - It's only hot in Toronto for 4-5 months of the year) and when I was looking closely at the red car vs. the silver it seems to me that the silver brings out the angles of the car better than the red.

RE: GFX package - it's just not in the budget & that's why I'm deciding on cloth interiors.

Now the final 2 steps in the process: 1) Convince wife & 2) Find a good deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts