Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok some will say this is a silly question but I'm getting a 06 Sport GT-V6 tomorrow and still haven't made up my mind on the color...I'm leaning towards red but there is also the Titanium-ish Gray and the black and the silver...aaargghh you see my point ? What color are yours and would you change it ? If yes to what ?

Thanks

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have a black 6.... i wouldn't change it, however, I wish I had got the clear 3M protectant thing.. cuz I have a few visible chips on the front. Waxing it once a year has held up pretty well for 3 years tho.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Glacier Silver....I like it, my fiance likes it more....check out my garage pic for a good idea....

Personally, i find a lot of people have silver or other neutral colours....

I had a red z24 and it was an attention getter for the cops....since moving to silver i haven't had any problems....something to think about.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Redfire!!! The attention from the cops was because it was a Z24 not the color. I have zero tickets and zero attention from the cops in a year. Silver is a very common color. Get red to be unique.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
^^^Silver being a common colour is my point.

if you want to blend in, and be "boring" silver

if you want to stand out, and be unique....REDFIRE

black is another great colour....when shined up properly its the best to have...however it chips, and everything shows...not to mention how freaking hot it gets in summer

·
Registered
52 Posts
Redfire!!! The attention from the cops was because it was a Z24 not the color. I have zero tickets and zero attention from the cops in a year. Silver is a very common color. Get red to be unique.
[/b]
i agree!!! go red! i went orange to be different...
i love the silver, but it is way over played...
RED!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have the lapis blue and love it. I origionaly wanted the orange. However since neither is available (except lapis in plain sedan) I would go with the black cherry. I realy like that, looks good with the new tails. And It stands out. Its really a question of do you want to stand out. I get lots of comments with the lapis because it is a rare blue. It is good to be different.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm noe leaning towards titanium gray...redfire is ugly quite frankly and Volcanic Red is nice it is really alot of red....

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
UI saw a red six at the RHYC tonight.....lets just say its...very very RED....almost too red...i'm thinking the darker shade of red is the way to go....i don't know which is which....but ya

what about the black cherry colour...I love that one too.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
White.

I'm not too thrilled about my lapis blue unlike others though. LOL.
I got it, coz that's what was available. And they gave it to me at a cheaper price since that's not what I initially wanted/asked for. It's still a decent colour though - So I'm not saying it "sucks" or anything.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Aww, yes! White or black work well.

This car is too "classy" for red IMO. Too much flash. Save the reds and yellows for 'vettes and 'stangs.

I've never had a white car before tho, is it difficult to maintain the good looks?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Aww, yes! White or black work well.

This car is too "classy" for red IMO. Too much flash. Save the reds and yellows for 'vettes and 'stangs.

I've never had a white car before tho, is it difficult to maintain the good looks?
[/b]
hey man I have a yellow and its unique .. hehe ... Lapis Blue looks great when waxed and polished .. Silver too is a safe colour to go for, everyone likes silver ..

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm noe leaning towards titanium gray...redfire is ugly quite frankly and Volcanic Red is nice it is really alot of red....
[/b]

WOO! I agree! no red, they look ugly red. The blue is kind of cool though... it's got sort of a purple pearl effect. Mine is black, looks cool, but collects dust in minutes... constantly washing it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
15 Participants
msumlin
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing