Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please just post up what colors there are for the 6 all models I have some ideas for the admins to look at.

1. Black Cherry Mica
2. Tungsten Grey
3. Steel Grey Metallic
4. Redfire
5. Whitewater Pearl Mica
6. Black Mica
7. Liquid Platinum Metallic
8. Titanium Gray Metallic
9. Blazing Copper Metallic
10. Glacier Silver Metallic
11. Lapis Blue Metallic
12. Volcanic Red
13. Performance White
14. Seapang Green
15. Pebble Ash Metallic
16. Onyx Black
17. Island Blue
18. Squall Blue
19. Speed Yellow

·
Registered
436 Posts
Tungsten Grey

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
The hottest one..

REDFIRE!!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
There's also Performance White, Velocity Red, Seapang Green, the Lapis Blue mentioned above.. those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I don't see Pebble Ash grey on there

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
blazing copper is best. i get straight out comments on how cool the color of my car is whenever i talk about my car. every time. never fails.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
You need to add Island Blue to the list! Yes, the Copper cars look damn sweet! It amazez me how different those car look in full sunlight, partial sunling and under different types of lighting, you can have several different hues/colors depending on the light.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
what about yellow?
[/b]
It was 2003 only, but there are a few out there.

I like the Island Blue, it's pretty. I prefer the look of the Lapis though, because of the flexes of purple in it. The reason I am 'LL6' on here is because I originally wanted that color, but fell for the Redfire when I saw it in person.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
There's also Squall Blue, a wagon only color. And the yellow was called Speed Yellow, I believe. Isn't there a another cherry, not black cherry but just cherry metallic or something like that?

·
Registered
635 Posts
The yellow was made only in 2003, its called the SpeedYellow ... I am one of the lucky few to own one :) ... love it !

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I want to know if there are other colors. If you would like to reply to this please do so by this 15-Oct-06 after that I will have the wheels in motion on what i am going to do.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Speed Yellow FTW! You planning on a paint job for your speed 6? I'd like to see a speed yellow mazdaspeed6.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts