Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the colorado area? I have been looking around and have been seeing a lot of 6 and mazdaspeed6 around but nothing of a group! Anyone around here know about one?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Denver Here, same thing... If only there was a group as active as #NEM6 here... lol. Those guys light up the thread and have pretty sweet sixes

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
Denver Here, same thing... If only there was a group as active as #NEM6 here... lol. Those guys light up the thread and have pretty sweet sixes
Why thank you :)

We don't mind anyone joining in on the conversations, so don't be shy. Problem is that I've created a chat room on our NEM6 website where most of us hang out all day - hence why are activity on here has dwindled the last year or so.

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
@Byakuya, if this is "dwindling" engagement, I'm shocked :eek:
Before I set up the chat room, we kept (on average) 4 threads at the top of the active threads list almost all day. The BS thread was moving so quickly that we couldn't keep up any more. 15+ pages of replies every day became impossible to navigate and keep track of; so I tucked a chat room into a website and people have loved it ever since.

Sometimes I feel as though we have abandoned the site too much, and should try giving back to this community more as without it we wouldn't have come to be, but there's only so much I can encourage from people, so we do what we can :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts