Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so which one of you knuckleheads in a dark gray 6 blew past me on 83 south yesterday? I finally managed to get past that pinhead in front of me and I used you as a rabbit for awhile, but I couldn't risk going fast enough to actually keep up until these damn points are off my license...

So fess up -- who was it that dissed a fellow 6er! :)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
OK, so which one of you knuckleheads in a dark gray 6 blew past me on 83 south yesterday? I finally managed to get past that pinhead in front of me and I used you as a rabbit for awhile, but I couldn't risk going fast enough to actually keep up until these damn points are off my license...

So fess up -- who was it that dissed a fellow 6er! :)
[/b]
Wasn't Me! I have an alibi,I was in my Truck all day!...whew! Usually,it's me when people say stuff like that!....Then again,I figure you would know my car anyway,at any speed!..lol

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'd have recognized you behind the wheel, too. Besides, this had the V6 symbol on the side....

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
You mean somebody actually keeps the badges on their car???? That is the first thing I take off ALL my cars! When my new Turbonetics Turbo goes in,it'll be that much sweeter too not having anyone know what blew by them!...lol

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saw the same car again tonight, only this time I did the passing. Hee hee. Two youngsters in it, probably no more than 19-20.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
You want some wheels for your car yet? Mine are for sale,Custom ordered new ones yesterday! 500.00 for all four that are on my car now! there's pics of them on my website! ;) Think about it! Hella good price!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd LOVE the new wheels, but the money just isn't there. I will need new tires, brakes, and a new windshield before I can go cosmetic on something. And if I'm still commuting next summer, I'll be trading the 6 on something with a warranty...possibly an MS6. :)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
After i get my taxes next year and buy my wife a car, I might trade mine in to and possibly look at a MS6 also.. I would do it now, but my wife doesnt know how to drive a stick and she would get really mad at me for getting another new car when she still has an old POS.. so if I can get her into something new then she cant bitch at me :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts