Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to critical6 about setting a date for a meet so we can all actually get to know eachother. I don't know if you guys would want to do an independent meet where it's just us or if we should have it in conjunction with a car show. Bandimere has an event on June 11th that's supposed to be pretty big, but it's $50 to show.

There's also a car show May 21st we could do:

Post what you guys want to do/what works best.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
My schedule is kinda crazy, since I live in the Springs and work in Denver, but I'd do my best to get to an independent show. Can't drop $50 on Bandimere, though.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I was planning on going to that show anyways!!!! So I guess we could do kinda of a small meet there. Other wise there are other other ways of meeting up to. Last year Dub Euro here in the Springs had a car show. Was nothing to big, but it had all the local cars at it. Maybe they will be throwing one again. And Im not sure if any of you are into it, but DbDragRacing is starting back up here in colorado and all the Soundtracks in the state are hosting them on every Saturday and some Sundays for the next few weeks. You can find out more info bout that on www.termpro.com Just click on the dbdrag button and then on the events calendar it it will show you where the events for Colorado are. But we could try meeting up at one of those to. I know I was planning on going to the May 21st show cause its on a Sunday and with my work schedule I cant make the Saturday events. But since Dashworks is hosting a show to then that would be a GREAT PLACE TO MEET UP. I dont know if any of you have ever been to Dashworks, but they do some great work and when they did USAC soundoffs last year, they were awesome shows to go to. So I diffently give that my vote for all of us coloradians to meet up there. Cause I can tell you there will be a huge amount of cars there im sure, so it would be cool to have our club show up there and support the group!!! But that just gives some ideas of maybe doing a meet sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Oh and I'll be at the Bandi show since I work there and can get in (and probably a few of you) for free...
[/b]

Damn dude,, diffently look into that, cause if you can do that, it would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.... :boobs:

·
Registered
909 Posts
So at the Bandimere show would I be able to run my car down the track? Or is it just a car show only? If I can run the car I'm gonna be switching out the wheels before I leave. :D If you could help me get a ticket then I'd go in a second.

I'll reply in the other thread about Dashworks.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
So, the company thats hosting the Dashworks show has a website,, unifiedproductions.com well I was just checking it out and if you go to the forum section you can see that theres a few car shows posted up in there.. Theres actually one this Sunday april 30 at Bandimere. I might have to just head up that way and check it out. But ya, anyways, check out that site and see what events are coming up, that maybe some good shows to all get together at. Heres a link to it....

http://www.unifiedproductions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Memphis
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing