Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
LOL. Looks like Huzer has a pool ball in his mouth, straight outta Pulp Fiction!

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,533 Posts
It'd be nice to see some names next to the car photos, and a listing of who's in the last pic...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Last pic goes:

Huzer21 -- Mazda0to6ty -- Memphis -- Stealth01 -- Zm_Zm_Saint

And I believe the individual car pics are:

Memphis
Huzer
Stealth
ZmZmSaint
Mazda0to6ty
Critical6

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Pics of the cars, nice and fine.

Pics of you guys? Wha?? Where's pics of the girls?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
buncha horn balls i tell you. im trying to share with you the majesty that is the MAZDA6!!!

... oh who am i kidding. heres our waitress. oh hannah banana. she ate Huzer's pickle.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
At the first Hooters, we couldn't get pictures of the girls because Jason kept pissing them off, so they left. Even after I won a beer for Kyran!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah, yeah... I owe ya a beer for that! Next time I wont bone out so early, god dang UFC fight and all my friends wanting to watch it on the bigscreen....

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
HER HOOTERS ARE SMALL
[/b]
You know what they say. More than a mouthful's too much. :D

Yeah, yeah... I owe ya a beer for that! Next time I wont bone out so early, god dang UFC fight and all my friends wanting to watch it on the bigscreen....
[/b]
Hee hee. Hey, I still think we should have tried the braille approach on reading those nametags!

I just picked the name that looked the LEAST blonde-blue. "Linnea."

·
Registered
3 Posts
NIce pics, I just have two questions. What is the name and where can I find that front end body lit that the silver and black mazda 6 has? Also, did the black grill come with the body kit? I have been looking all over for the perfect front end and that is the one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts