Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to check and see if anyone was interested in a Fall Meet/Cruise before the weather goes to hell....lol
I need to get one more meet/cruise out of my system before the winter and my car is parked......Damn,it's gonna be a long Winter!!!!!
Anyway.....Chime In and if there is interest,we can make a "shoot for" date to do it and go from there.
Just to refresh some memories from Last months meet..............

and our hostess for the last meet...............

Hooters sound good to anyone as a final destination again???? Maybe the Boulder One this Time?!?!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I thought we were going to do one down here in the Springs? We could cruise Garden of the Gods (maybe Jason would be on time for a change, since he works down that way) and hit Hooters here....And one of you could make sure I don't short out my whole car hardwiring my RD. :D

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
ya that would be cool,,, doing a sat cruz here in the springs would be fun..

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
See, but Saturday I'm up in Denver working! Ugh. Maybe if we do it in the afternoon, i could just take a couple hours off....

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
well ya,, we could cruz later on in the day.. maybe we could even start up in denver,, and when you get off you could meet up wtih us and then we could all cruz back down to the springs..

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea,that would be cool too! I wish you guys could have made it yesterday to the drift event/carshow ,there were a few other types of car clubs that showed up and besides me the only mazdas there were rx-7's drifting. It was a good time!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
well ya,, we could cruz later on in the day.. maybe we could even start up in denver,, and when you get off you could meet up wtih us and then we could all cruz back down to the springs..
[/b]
That would rock! I could work it so I get off at 3 instead of 4, and we could meet up somewhere in Aurora or Littleton and cruise from there!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
That would rock! I could work it so I get off at 3 instead of 4, and we could meet up somewhere in Aurora or Littleton and cruise from there!
[/b]

only thing would be for me that is, is I work til bout 3-4 myself, and would take me bout 30 or so mins to get up there,,, so I guess we would need to meet up around 4-5 and then go from there.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Or we could just pick you up on our way through. :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I don't think we were planning it for this weekend. However, the one after? Maybe?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whenever the weather is decent as you all know I am a wuss about driving my car in rain/snow.
I was worried about it raining when I was in Greeley for the show Saturday...lol

·
Registered
909 Posts
I need to do one more cruise before winter too. I just hope we can pick a day when the weather isn't so terrible like today.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
you guys are all wussies,, why dont we just plan a cruz in the snow.. our cars handle great on ice !!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not with my tires it doesn't!!!! High Performance SUMMER tires.NOT ALL SEASON!!!...I'd have to put my stock set back on! that set has the Michelin Pilot all seasons on 'em

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Not with my tires it doesn't!!!! High Performance SUMMER tires.NOT ALL SEASON!!!...I'd have to put my stock set back on! that set has the Michelin Pilot all seasons on 'em
[/b]
X2. My tires were OK on the snow last year, but this year they're struggling with water. I really need new ones. When I'm considering taking my wife's MPV to work on snowy days, you KNOW my tires are bad! :)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
ya, once the snow really kicks in here then im putting my stocks back on... theres no way in hell i would take a risk of sliding into a curb with my rims.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I am looking at the Falken 512s. They're on sale for $63 apiece....not snow tires, but better than what I have....

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
yeah me too... but i dont want the 215/50 replacements. i think i want to get wider with the 225/45s.

but then again, ZmZm swears by the proxes4s but i dont know if my budget will allow it.

oh and btw, if you print out the price and take it to discount, theyll match the price.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts