Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be doing a few mods to my baby next weekend and i'm thinking of doing the break calipers at this time. would you guys do a bright island blue 06 6s hatch with bright island blue calipers, or would just do satin black? i only ask as paintscratch has a color code match in the same type of kit as what vht offers.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Im thinkin' black...but its your car, and you're the artist.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i'm leaning black to. black would set it off more when i do a gunmetal set of 18"s in the future don't you think?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i would go with black or silver, i think red would stand out to much.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
silver would be a nice touch with the blue.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
If you want the calipers to really stand out, then I'd go with either red or gold. The gold will look good with the blue, BUT, they will not look good with gunmetal. So if you intend on putting gunmetal rims on, go with the red. It's up to you tho, black will look good with anything, it's just a matter of what you're looking for.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think i'll do gold. i mean if i hate em' i can buy another set of the color kit and do them black. the red wouldn't look good on my color IMO. it's not the lapis blue it's much lighter.

·
Registered
606 Posts
[attachmentid=16823]here is my car with red.........and go from there...

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
ya....uhh..does red look nice if the car is lapis blue......i was thinkin of painting mine black too....but i was wondering wat you guys would do on a lapis blue......red....or black......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts