Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a random question but has anyone written an essay on the confessions by st augustine? i have a 5 page paper due by 11am tomorrow and im having a little trouble. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks mike

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I have. What kind of questions do you have? What direction are you going with it? Kind of a huge area to cover.

·
Registered
88 Posts
this is a random question but has anyone written an essay on the confessions by st augustine? i have a 5 page paper due by 11am tomorrow and im having a little trouble. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks mike
[/b]
tsk tsk tsk mike...

cheathouse.com or allfreeessays.com are the first two from a :google: search.. found a few hits for what your looking for, or at least something remotely close.. :p good luck mang

I have. What kind of questions do you have? What direction are you going with it? Kind of a huge area to cover.
[/b]
agreeing with you on this, confessions is quite a bit of material to cover.. by 11 am that is

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just have to pick something in the book and then write on how he views it and if i agree or disagree... how have things changed... but there is no direct question

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
You read the book right?

There's a good part (good in that you can write a lot about it) concerning what St. Augustine believes to be the divided will of humanity. He talks about his belief that we are all split in two...the good side and the bad side. He references Scripture (the darkness does not like the light) and how if people only followed the will of God (the good) then perhaps we would have an easier time ignoring the bad. He then talks about his own battle between the good side and bad side.

If you agree or disagree, you can write a lot about that. It's in the Inner Conflicts section of Book VIII.

Have fun.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i read bits and pieces of it but i do remember the part about good and evil. sounds like that is what im goin to write about thanks again for all the help now i know what to write about.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Friends, I need help writing a essay at the university that deals with behavioral economics. Please help with tips or materials. So far, just starting to work, so that will need any thoughts and materials. I will be very grateful. Another question I wanted to discuss. I heard that now there are essay writing services where I can order an essay. Here for example you can read some information and see essay writing service reviews. What can you say about this? Did someone collaborate with them?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Friends, at the university gave the task to write an essay about Ilon Mask and his contribution to alternative types of energy. Please help me with ideas.
Elon Musk? I just know the guy because of Tesla. Perhaps you can start with carbon emissions. That is, electric cars can "lessen" the pollution then you can go on with the alternative types of energy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Friends, I need help writing a essay at the university that deals with behavioral economics. Please help with tips or materials. So far, just starting to work, so that will need any thoughts and materials. I will be very grateful.
Oh, those essays! I've been trying so hard to make good ones but the result was always the same - teacher gives me bad mark and I really don't understant where is the problem. Maybe I just can't transfer my thoughts into good words, in a good way. So I decided to ask for professional help, just to see the difference and get high marks of course! If you have the same problem you can always find help on this website. I don't know what would I do without this service.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Friends, I need help writing a essay at the university that deals with behavioral economics. Please help with tips or materials. So far, just starting to work, so that will need any thoughts and materials. I will be very grateful.
Look into the work and research of Daniel Kahneman. Michael Lewis's "The Undoing Project" gets at some of what he's done along with mention of various others who he's worked with or mentored. Characteristically, Lewis distills the info and theory in clear and understandable ways. The Wikipedia page for behavioral economics is a good overview with lots of pointers that you could pivot off of.

·
Banned
15 Posts
A good topic for an essay, and indeed for a written reasoning or even a small scientific work or project. An essay is a very cool written form for me to learn to express my thoughts beautifully, competently and structuredly. Now for students there are many online resources that help them write an essay without any special problems. For example, try this if you have any difficulties. https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/ On their page you can see examples of essays that they have already written. The guys are doing their job very high quality.

·
Registered
464 Posts
A good topic for an essay, and indeed for a written reasoning or even a small scientific work or project. An essay is a very cool written form for me to learn to express my thoughts beautifully, competently and structuredly. Now for students there are many online resources that help them write an essay without any special problems. For example, try this if you have any difficulties. https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/ On their page you can see examples of essays that they have already written. The guys are doing their job very high quality.
@Byakuya This was another one I saw. Bit spammy at the end.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.