Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all! Just picked up an '06 S Sport 5M with 67,xxx, bone stock. What are you guys using for cold air intakes? I was thinking of buying a cheap intake off of ebay for the tube and then putting a K&N filter on the end of it...or would I be better off getting the full K&N set-up? I'd like a set-up that has a full solid tube going to the throttle body. I noticed the Injen intake says its only applicable to the Auto trans cars. Can they be made to work on manuals? Also, have you guys noticed an increase in fuel efficiency after installing a cai? Thanks!

·
Registered
133 Posts
It also depends on how you drive the car you drive it like a grandpa your see some gains but if you got a lead foot then your just be watching the gauge drop but I'll soon be running a clone injen intake once I get the filter I just got my tube and shit off eBay now just gotta get the x-1013 filter

·
Registered
684 Posts
I have demand like them check out the FS read flip has some hids for sale I think he still has them. @flipster23

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm running an Injen clone with a K&N filter. Its the exact same as one of my buddies' except for the lack of the injen logo. Seems like a good deal to me since its less than half the cost for the same thing. I've been running it for over a year now with no problems what so ever.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts