Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody tell me what the best cold air Intake I could put in my 2005 Mazda 6s to make it perform it's best... I heard alot of people saw to avoid k&n but others saw go with injen.. But I wanted to see what other people that had 6's said... Thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
As far as performance goes there all about the same. If you have the v6 which I presume you do be,auseyou said 6s.then the cp-e tuneable maf would give you the most gains but would also be the most zexpensive. Its your call. Ic your not goingto do that then i would go with the injenz

·
Registered
211 Posts
Try searching....

Best one is the CP-e MAFci tuneable or non tuneable depending on what you want to do. It will not throw a CEL
2nd I have heard is Injen with the CP-e fix. Injen will throw the CEL and the CPE fix. well fixes it.
3rd would be the mazdaspeed/AEM
4 all the others.

·
Registered
108 Posts
AEM CAI ftw!
got mine for 100 bucks shipped brand new from ebay!
just do the research bro!!

but if u have the money, get the CPE

·
Registered
74 Posts
Injen is worth the money over the AEM... you won't get the CEL's. All you need to do with the Injen is attach the VAD solenoid even though it won't be functioning, and it will full the car's computer. I am very happy with my Injen, though sometimes I wish I would have spent the extra for the CP-e because it is tunable.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
They don't make CAIs for our car.

Huge fucking hint: CP-e

1 - 8 of 8 Posts