Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,
I am looking at pickin up a Cold Air Intake for my 07 speed 6 and was curious if any one has had good or bad luck with any one brand? I am thinking of getting the true mazda speed intake from mazda speed for warranty type concerns. Has anyone had any issues with check engine lights I have heard the cai can cause some check engine lights to come on.

cheers
Jaymen

·
Registered
22 Posts
SIMOTA make a range suitable for Mazda 3 and 6's.
I've had no issues with them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We're in the middle of prototyping one and are hoping to have a product to market in under two months. It will be similar to our 2010 Mazda 3 intake with a slight modification to some of the silicone coupler angles for more appropriate fitment in the engine compartment.

This blog post shows some photos of that intake and will give you an idea about the level of effort we're putting into developing products for the Mazda 6 and other Mazda platforms:

CorkSport Intake Design & Research and Developement

Our 2010 MZ3 Short Ram Intake:

Our Billet MAF Housing:

Jason Griffith
Product Development Engineer
CorkSport Mazda Performance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do some research is right on. I had a AEM intake for my 08 2.3L M6 VE. Got it fron Goodwin racing in SAn Diego. FYI AEM makes the Mazdaspeed intake for Mazda.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey,
iv been looking for a cold air intake for a few days, i have a 2008 mazda6 2.3l and was just trying to figure out what kind is good and what kind i should get, if any one has but in one for the same year and engine id rely like to know what kind you put in to give me a good idea what to do, thanks

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey,
iv been looking for a cold air intake for a few days, i have a 2008 mazda6 2.3l and was just trying to figure out what kind is good and what kind i should get, if any one has but in one for the same year and engine id rely like to know what kind you put in to give me a good idea what to do, thanks
wrong section!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts