Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone found a cai yet(for the 2nd Gen. 2.5)? if not does anyone know how to get or make a custom one? i think that the short ram from corksport just wont cut it. i hearrd some rumors about injen and i was woderin if anyone knew anything about that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Directly from an AEM rep: "Thank you for your interest in the AEM product line, unfortunately we don’t have an application for your vehicle and no immediate plans of making production." I asked specifically about an AEM cold-air intake for a 2009 Mazda 6i, 4 cylinder (2.5L).

Doh.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Maybe if we got a list of names of people that would be willing to buy the product and sent them at it would help...?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright well if anyone is making a list you can definately put me down for it, il even use my car as a test vehicle. also try injen

·
Registered
3 Posts
With all the CAI's out there there should be one that will fit close enough to work. I just got my 2010 a few days ago and was looking at the TB and the routing for the pipe. It doesn't look like the routing is terribly complicated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
well i was in my local shucks and fount that it would almost be easier. they have the maf adapter that will work, so when I make one i will take down the list of parts so i can help out my fellow 6 owners!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I installed Corksport short ram and make a insulation with hot air, I also did costum exhaust and I wanna share the video with u guys but I don't know where to upload with free space and how? Youtube or other suggestions??

·
Registered
291 Posts
Wow that is the exact sound/ looked I want. You mind going into more detail on what you did?

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is I touring Model, I did Muffler delete, Quad exhausts & tips. Sry, I don't know the material of the exhaust

·
Registered
151 Posts
What kind of exhaust is that? And how did you get quad tips on a 2.5L model?? Sounds pretty nice, get some road shots for us!

THANKS!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Luke: This is custom exhaust in local shop:D I'll get vedio for u guys and I am thinking to get turbo for it,,,,,,, anyone know any turbo kits will fit or anyone in WA???

1 - 20 of 56 Posts