Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is without a doubt the foulest tasting soda I have ever tasted!

Plus, like a dumbass, I paid $5.98 for a 4-pack.

John :cool:

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have never head of it.... Hmm shoulda gotten a single bottle to do the taste test. What exactly s it?

·
Registered
979 Posts
That can NOT be good for your addrenaline or your body.....

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Coffee and Coke. I thought it might be interesting.

Not available in singles at the store I was at.

I think a better description of it would be, burnt coffee, chalk and something that could be Coca Cola.

Just plain nasty!

John :cool:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
That just sounds disgusting, I dont know why, but hey, if they came up with it, a certain sample of people must have been gung-ho about it. I dont think it will make the kind of impact the Vanilla Coke has, or Cherry Coke but you never know, it might have its little niche demographic, like people who wear extra tight shirts and wear a lot of pink and peach...ok, im done now.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I saw it at Citgo the other day and just went..WTF. I'm curious to try it..but I'm also deathly afraid.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Guys, it's good to know your opinions about this new brand. I work for Coca Cola Bottling Company as Cat I Account Manager (Alexandria Branch-Large Accounts). Our expectations are really good, but it's true, "It might have its little niche demographics"

·
Registered
4,499 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=44343

An earlier thread with Coke's press release on Blak.

Personally, I wouldn't buy a 4-pack (especially at $1.50 apiece), but I'm still tempted to taste it.
[/b]

Are you tempted to lick your but because your dog does? Just because someone else is trying it or they even made it doesn't mean i'm sticking it in my mouth :laugh:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Are you tempted to lick your but because your dog does? Just because someone else is trying it or they even made it doesn't mean i'm sticking it in my mouth :laugh:
[/b]
Do you REALLY want me to answer that question? I don't think so...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I saw it at Citgo the other day and just went..WTF. I'm curious to try it..but I'm also deathly afraid.
[/b]
I saw it when I was at the grocery store. I haven't heard of it, so thank you all for informing me of its grossness. But I was curious to try it, but didn't want to buy the whole 4-pack. I don't like Coke, but am always willing to try new things. Glad I didn't.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I'm sure once my caffeine-addicted significant other has her baby, she'll be back on the Coffee/Coca-Cola/Chocolate kick and she'll be ingesting Coke Blak intraveneously.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
23 Participants
Chode6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing