Mazda 6 Forums banner

coilovers going up for sale!

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Archerfish 
#1 · (Edited)
What up Mazda fam! I have silvers neomax coilovers super low kit made for the Mazda 6 3rd gen (springs were pre-loaded) and I'm wanting to switch to the grocery bag lifestyle. LOL gotta love jokes...Anyways I'm wanting to get bags but want to see if anyone would buy my coilovers. They are practically new with only have about 5-8,000 miles on them along with being my weekend car so no constant abuse(also my car is new with only 47,000 miles and got the car at like 35,000 so). Considering most people that get coilovers use them well over 100,000 miles. My car is a 2016 mazda 6 touring and is sitting at about a 6in ride height. So with them being in newer and not many miles on them id be asking about 900$ for them. New they're about 1,300$ so I think 900$ is fair and you'll get a great brand of coilovers for the same price as the cheaper ones. I don't have any pictures of the coilovers themselves but I have pics of them on my car obviously;) Ill be getting the bags in the next couple weeks.
Im going to check the website frequently to see if anyone is interested.(also be welling to sell the wheels for 600)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey @sterling268 welcome to the forum!

We've got a few Buy/Sell rules that we'd ask you to please follow for the protection of the members here. If you don't at least add a photo with proper compliance within 24 hours I'll have to remove this thread. Thanks!

#3 ·
1) the rule about making 50 post in order to sell something is lil bit silly if you ask me. 2) I'm not selling them I'm going to be selling them when I get money for the bags hints "going up for sale". 3) with number 2 being said I'm not gonna take the coilover off just to see if anyone is interested in buying them. I'm gonna see if I have any people interested in them for when I get the bags so I know I can sell them. Not very welcoming to a new member considering there's no selling rules that are on the main page for a new member to see. And you can go ahead and delete this post because Im not wanting to make 50 random post just to sell something to the Mazda community.

#4 ·
1)
. And you can go ahead and delete this post because Im not wanting to make 50 random post just to sell something to the Mazda community.

I've seen a few posts in a similar situation and our moderators have allowed it as long as the picture with username is visible. Yes, they know that it wouldn't make sense for someone to make 50 random posts but the rule is there to avoid unwanted Spam.

I think the the word "unwanted" is redundant. Who wants Spam? Unless it's canned goods.
[emoji3]

#12 ·
My car is a 2016 mazda 6 touring and is sitting at about a 6in ride height. So with them being in newer and not many miles on them id be asking about 900$ for them.
This is a sale sentence. Not a "hey would anyone want them when im ready to sell"...
Youre a dude, get used to ball busting or stop living (this is light hearted). We dont have to welcome you with warm arms, or cold ones. We might have been nicer if you hadnt broken rules, been corrected and then gotten snotty. Not knowing the rules is ok, but just admit you messed up and move on or move out (shrug)

#18 ·
You sir are funny. Telling me to stop being light hearted an soft when you're the one getting upset that I "broke" a rule when youre not even a moderator lol. And if you think I'm snotty then like you said tough $*** get on with it you don't have to be on this feed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.