Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Replying to Topic 'coilover???'

This was metioned in an earlier thread. JIC will be comming out with their entry level coilover system sometime this summer; the rep that i spoke with said June/July. AutoEXE already has a setup out in Japan i believe. It was listed on http://www.specr.com.sg/. Check there, u'll surely find it. APEXi possibly will be making their N1 Damper system along with their other parts comming out in the summer. You can call both companies to find out definite dates....its been almost a month since i've spoken with them.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reading Topic: coilover???

is there any other brand that will come out with coilover for the 6???

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

I remember reading here a while back that the suspension set up for the U.S. models is slightly different than those in Japan/Europe/Rest of the World. I don't know if it's true, but if it is, the kits overseas may not be suitable for the U.S. set up. Don't know even about the Canada model.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

The only difference is the spring rates.

The US has the 3.0 V6 and the 2.3 I4. The rest of the word has options of the 2.3 I4 and several smaller gas/diesel engines. Any spring designed for the 2.3 would work on any car US/Euro/Japan with the 2.3. Just don't use 2.3 springs on a US V6

1 - 7 of 7 Posts