Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Bronx

I drive all around it.

I think everyone can understand the road conditions I face.

I want to upgrade coilovers and add sways before I put on rims (18's are gonna be used). And I'm gettin a body kit in the spring. I'm walking on thin ice already, i need the best advice on what to get. most importantly coilovers and anything else i should do please voice yourself.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
there are no coilovers that are "soft" for your drive. Best thing for you would be to get a decently soft spring and a set of kyb adjustible or koni yellow shocks

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
PM heronew and talk to him about it. He runs KSport coilovers, which he sells for a great price, and 18s, and he used to live in Michigan which, IIRC, has some shitty ass roads too. He'd have some good opinions for you.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM heronew and talk to him about it. He runs KSport coilovers, which he sells for a great price, and 18s, and he used to live in Michigan which, IIRC, has some shitty ass roads too. He'd have some good opinions for you.
[/b]
I"ll give him a yell thanks... This will be my spring project.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i know the tein coils come optional with the computer that alows you adjust the stiffness from inside the car mid drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts