Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the game yesterday, on special for $39. Of coarse I picked the Mazda 6, lucky I can select my colour, you can choose red, yellow or blue. My brother who owns a yellow M6 came over and raced me with a yellow one. Our wives think we are very sad.
The day before we took a long drive in the real ones on the M1 to the coast. Very cool dodging around traffic in our red and yellow babies, (keeping to the limit). We definately get a lot of head turns when we are side by side.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Replying to Topic 'C'mon, who picks a Mazda 6 to race in GT Concept for PS2'

Theres trick when u pick the 6 to race is that it always wins races, u can complete the game in a week with it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Reading Topic: C'mon, who picks a Mazda 6 to race in GT Concept for PS2

$39? Is that brand new? I bought it last week, same price. They gave me $10 discount because they couldn't find the cover.

I bought it just becoz it got M6 in there, I haven't even finished the GT3 yet.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Big W had it new for $39 but had sold out, so I bought from K mart, they had 15% off for the day.

·
Registered
124 Posts

I just downloaded a Mazda6 hatch to use in Need For Speed on my PC. It has infinite color choice (but I have to use yellow to match my baby); and it handles really well.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

If he can change color "infinitly" it must be 4.... Or did 3 have that function as well.. I't can't be Porsche :D

And if it is 3 or 4... Handling sucks... The cars act like they have 12940 hp and bklaaahAHAH I hate the physics enginge in all NFS games exept Porsche...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Yeah, Porsche was awesome. NFS 6 is a step back, if you ask me...

·
Registered
29 Posts

Good news for GT Concept fans, I just unlocked an All Wheel Drive, Six speed LM Mazda Speed M6!:D I WANT ONE! It leaves the stock M6 for dead, I hope the guys down at Mazda have this game as i would love to see this little baby on the show room floor.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yeah Like "Yeah we include all these awesome cars and a lot of eyecandy! What did you say? Interior? Nooo!!! Understeered go-cart feeling? Hell yes!! Let's make Mario Cart for Geforce 4!!"

I hate it. It looks soo good and the cars (like the Mercedes SL or the Falcon) are just awesome.. But they still have crappy center-steering (the car don't steer with the front wheels, rather around its own axle in the centre); NO INTERIOR and the engine soound is like ... blahaa... I was very dissapointed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts