Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:irate:

it just started, it isn't all the time which I'd weird. but when it does happen, it sounds horrible and extremely annoying. This ever happen to anyone? I was gonna take it to the dealer, but the day of it stopped making the noise and I didn't wanna waste my time with them not being able to re-create it.

ima prolly just get a whole new set of pedals, just haven't searched yet...any suggestions on brand you guys went with. and don't worry, I am going to search myself for them. haha, just wanted suggestions. Thanks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:irate:

it just started, it isn't all the time which I'd weird. but when it does happen, it sounds horrible and extremely annoying. This ever happen to anyone? I was gonna take it to the dealer, but the day of it stopped making the noise and I didn't wanna waste my time with them not being able to re-create it.

ima prolly just get a whole new set of pedals, just haven't searched yet...any suggestions on brand you guys went with. and don't worry, I am going to search myself for them. haha, just wanted suggestions. Thanks.
[/b]

noone ey...

·
Registered
165 Posts
There seems to be a lot of people having troubles with the pedals making a crunching sound, me included. Do a search, thats how I found out more about the problem.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There seems to be a lot of people having troubles with the pedals making a crunching sound, me included. Do a search, thats how I found out more about the problem.
[/b]
I did a search....couldn't find much about the crunching sound. I was just gonna try some wd 40 or something. what did u do to solve ur problem? if u don't mind....I don't have a whole lot of time to keep searching.

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts