Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal

I have been talking to someone over at china-real.com
they have some good stuff it looks like. I heard someone on here said they got a good grille from them.
They said that the lip style polyurethane kit was unavailable because the mould was broken. I am still waiting to hear back to see if the mould for that will ever be fixed or if the full bumper style kit can be made from polyurethane. The price sheet has order minimums on it but for a quick look the body kits it is a 5 order min, and for wings and spoilers it is 10. Anything else appears to be by single order, but shipping should be less per item with a group buy.
So take a look and see what you think: http://www.china-real.com/english/p39-78.htm
PM me with your email if you want the price list for this stuff.

PS- admins, this isn't an official group buy. Ill make sure to contact ya if it gets serious
ALEX

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
i think i like this rear

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to be honest, I'm not sure on the fitment, but I know someone on here has ordered a grille (the last one on the 2nd page) and eyelids from here and had no complaints. As far as the kits, the pictures are separate but as far as I understand, the kit comes all together, so with that rear bumper, you should get sideskirts and the front bumper. I am still waiting to see if those can be made from Polyurethane however.

pm me if you want prices guys!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bad news guys, the lip style is out of production for good, and the full bumper kits are only fiberglass. The grilles should be good still though. I have no interest in getting the fiberglass kit, and Im sure that there is not nearly enough interest to get a group buy going. Anyways, I can still get everyone a price sheet if they want it. I may be able to negotiate a discount if there is enough for the grilles.

·
Registered
403 Posts
QUOTE (Halozander @ Feb 2 2010, 07:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1634362
bad news guys, the lip style is out of production for good, and the full bumper kits are only fiberglass. The grilles should be good still though. I have no interest in getting the fiberglass kit, and Im sure that there is not nearly enough interest to get a group buy going. Anyways, I can still get everyone a price sheet if they want it. I may be able to negotiate a discount if there is enough for the grilles.[/b]
Whats the story with the fog lights? Are those for the sport bumper? And where are the prices?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya looks like its for the 03-05 sport bumper, but I could be wrong. The email address they give on their site is good if you want to ask. as far as the prices, get me your email and you can have them, or you can email the site for them. I would probably be faster

·
Registered
84 Posts
QUOTE (Halozander @ Feb 3 2010, 08:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1634429
ya looks like its for the 03-05 sport bumper, but I could be wrong. The email address they give on their site is good if you want to ask. as far as the prices, get me your email and you can have them, or you can email the site for them. I would probably be faster[/b]

i bought the eyebrows and the grill from them for the 04 mazda 6s very nice work......i will take some pictures of them and post them up for you tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
i cant take a picture of the grill right now...i have ice and whatnot on the car.....i have to start it up for a half h our or so .....so when it melts i will take a picture

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet thanks b

on another note, I asked the lady if they would fit the USDM and she said yes. Of course there is the chance that she has no idea that the two are different. If they even are different. Im not sure. I dont have much experience with the JDM lol

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok so I am trying to see if this place will develop a different lip kit. I read a thread a while back, and saw that there were a ton of people interested in a front lip that would fit the 06-08 that would be modeled after the lip for the JDM Atenza. I am still waiting to hear from her, but I told her that I MAY be able to scrounge up 20+ people to put this type lip into production. I told her that I wasn't sure what skirts or rear lip people would want, so please feel free to give me some input on that subject. remember, this isn't official yet, but there is a chance it will get put into production if there are enough of us. Don't start a list or anything, just want some input on what everyone would want for a rear bumper lip/ sideskirts.

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok guys new update for anyone who is following
just a quick note: the 03-05 grille does not fit the 06-08 face lol in case you didn't know

but she says that a lip could be put into production if she had the lip to copy.

I am waiting to hear back on fitment

stay posted

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.