Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as well as the 6-cyl automatic transmission. Does someone have that available? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Reading Topic: Close up of 4-cyl Automatic...

i too would love to see pics of this...especially of the interior and center console...both at night and in the daytime.
-yasir

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

you want pics of the interior shifter imammy? um that can be found anywhere

rock if you want pics of the actual automatic transmission, havent seen any yet. for what?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

not the shifter....mainly the AC controls. The V6 has the auto controls with the big plastic thingy's around them, but the I4 doesn't. I haven't really seen any pics of the I4s interior.
-Yasir

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Just want to compare/contrast the 4 AT with the 6 AT.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Close up of 4-cyl Automatic...'

I have two pictures for the AC controls (I know 3 top buttons are not in the same order, but one is from here and the other one from Europe). But it will be the same buttons here...

Automatic climate control :

Manuel climate control :

·
Registered
432 Posts

Is that a passenger airbag kill button in that last pic? I take it thats the Atenza since we dont have a button like that.

I dont anyway.

·
Registered
137 Posts

Originally posted by Casper 6i

Is that a passenger airbag kill button in that last pic? I take it thats the Atenza since we dont have a button like that.  

I dont anyway.[/b]
No that is the annoying passenger silencer :)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Casper 6i

I dont anyway.[/b]
It's not a button. It's a light. If you use Mazda's child seats with transponder system that automatically turns the airbag off, this light is lit when the seat is fitted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts