Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my side skirt got knocked loose.. i think some clips broke is it possible to find those clips anywhere?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I doubt it...they all come together when you buy the Side Sill Extensions...so I don't know...you might want to call the Dealership and ask...they might be able to get a part number...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm reviving this because I've got the same question because I found that all of the ones on the left side of our car are broken. There are four of them on each side of the car that push up into holes underneath the car. I called my local dealership, and they want almost $9 per clip and steered away from giving me the P/N. It's for my son's '07 6i hatchback. The last half of our car's VIN is C175M51513 in case anyone's got access to a dealership computer and can look up the Mazda part number which I can then cross-reference with an internet search.

I think it might be BP4L-51-SJ3. It looks similar to the one at the link below, which cross-references BP4L-51-SJ3. However, the various listings I've seen that cross-reference that P/N give dimensions for the round head that is different than the ones on mine that are broken... the round head on my clips measures about 27 mm (1-1/16").

https://www.amazon.com/Dorman-963-531BX-Body-Molding-Clip/dp/B00NF0EF6C/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1488235011&sr=1-1&keywords=DORMAN+963-531

Thanks for any help :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Search the forum, I recall reading about the PNs somewhere... I believe there were 2 different ones.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I did search... getting nothing.
We are right, nothing here...

but here you go:
4 on the very bottom that you can physicaly see (#G18K-51-SJ3).
10 inside the side skirt (#G22C-51-SJ3)
1 screw/push pin in the front wheel well

·
Registered
45 Posts
We are right, nothing here...

but here you go:
4 on the very bottom that you can physicaly see (#G18K-51-SJ3).
10 inside the side skirt (#G22C-51-SJ3)
1 screw/push pin in the front wheel well
Thanks!! I googled them both, and actually, the ones I can see that are on the very bottom look like the ones you're saying that are inside the skirt (#G22C-51-SJ3). Our skirts have rectangular slotted holes on the bottom, and the clips that are intact on the passenger side of the car have rectangular heads like the G22C-51-SJ3. So, I think I'm going to order some of those. I may also need to order more clips because the part of the skirt that wraps up to the door sill is loose. I was thinking the bottom clips would take care of that, but after reading various posts on this subject, I'm not so sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts