Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've thought of a couple of clever ideas here in Cali, but I don't wanna reveal them in fear someone else might take them! ;) So anyway, what are some cool plates everyone has?

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Reading Topic: Clever plates...

DEEP6ED is mine.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

I'm probably gonna get JAYS 6. But maybe next year when my car has been hooked up a little I want to get 1QUICK6. I don't want to get it now because everyone gonna try to race and I work for a police station. But when its done they wont catch me :).

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

I wonder if "ASSMAN" is taken in MA yet?

·
Registered
191 Posts

HEHE! no way .. i was thinking SQMAZDA but in IL that plate is a lot more cash ! L( i just had the good word that my dealer that i ordered the car from .. and they pushed it back 3 times.. just told me that they just found one and it will be here for me to look at .. on wed.. hum.. just thought it will be fun driving my fist new car

Chris

·
Registered
498 Posts

I went to get my personalized plates today. I wanted "SILVER 6", but someone in California already has that one!! Ok, whomever you are, fess up... :D

Went with my second choice: SILVR M6

·
Registered
29 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Clever plates...'

got "VT-6" on mine, i was surpised to find it was available since i live in a state full of Tech grads and fans

·
Registered
611 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Clever plates...

I'm thinking of "grep 110"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts