Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm willing to wait for the blacked out tail and headlights to reach the US but is anyone making or going to make some clear or white front side turn signals for the 6 anytime soon? That orange is killin me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Reading Topic: Clear/white side markers?

have u got a bigger pic of ur avatars? that body kit looks very nice....

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Thats one thing that I wish they didnt take out when they brought the 6 to the US... Those side markers look sweet.. I cant believe they didnt leave them in on the US version.. grrr

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Clear/white side markers?'

Originally posted by Absolut
            Thats a sweet looking body kit for that car.. I think thats the MPS version of it..[/b]
Nope not MPS, but close. MPS grill opening is much larger (for the intercooler?)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I did some more searching and its the Mazdaspeed A-spec touring kit slightly modified.
There is mesh grill instead of fog lights and the lower lip of the front clip is painted black. Different spoiler too.

Mazdaspeed A-spec
Sorry its in Jap talk
Go to Index and then in the second submenu ATENZA A-SPEC

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

i'm waiting for these also. wish they would put em out. soon like they did with the tail lights n shit.:sarc

·
Registered
17 Posts

I could help u if you want.I have these side markers at work.Problem is i live in Belgium (europe) But if you can help me out with a sporty grill ... i certanly help you out with your side markers.;-)

·
Registered
17 Posts

hm;it seems that your side markers are constructed in the front bumper?Or am i wrong?Here it is at the door standard,if it are orange markers then we remove only the oranges caps and put over the white caps.Do you have a pic of american mazda 6?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I was talking about the front turn signals that are in the front bumper of the NA models. I don't want to do any drilling or anything it is just a simple swap of the outer lens which should take no more than 5 minutes.

·
Registered
17 Posts

sorry,with that i can't help you.I thaught it where side markers like in europe.Tomorrow or an other day in the week i will leave my pics in this forum.k?Cya!

·
Registered
162 Posts

I didnt like the orange too much either...so i blacked them out..its pretty hard...but im going to get red ones..

·
Registered
793 Posts

to me it looks as if the protege would have the same side markers as the atenza or the european 6 but they looked very similar. i did ask how ever it would cost to order some protege side markers and found it would be around 60 for both. installation i dont really know much about. also wouldnt you be able to splice the turn signal wire to connect to the side markers?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts