1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
RPM or the vendor section.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ditto, but went through sabrepoint on ebay. Got it in record time!
[/b]
Me too. I ordered on Monday (Memorial Day) and I recieved them today. I am quite pleased. Going to install them right now :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
ebayed mine also..got them in 3-4 days..no problems what so ever..RPM will not get any more in due to the Federal Recall..so your best and almost only bet is to go through ebay now

·
Registered
412 Posts
got mine from toys_auto on ebay. came with orange bulbs, no moisture.

·
Registered
80 Posts
goood luck on installation its pretty easy but the room to manuver is kinda tight. i got some scrapes and a bruise last weekend when i stuck my fat arm inside the bumper to pop off the orange marker

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for bumping this thread back to the top. I just ordered mine from revotec. I thought I'd missed out because of the recall.

·
Registered
444 Posts
why dont you trust ebay? you cant lose your $$ since if you pay by Paypal you are backed by their policies. And plus if you pay with your CC, you are doublelly protected

Just read the entire description before you commit to buy.

nway i bought from toys_auto , and it is pefect! it fits like the OE ones.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
why dont you trust ebay? you cant lose your $$ since if you pay by Paypal you are backed by their policies. And plus if you pay with your CC, you are doublelly protected

Just read the entire description before you commit to buy.

nway i bought from toys_auto , and it is pefect! it fits like the OE ones.
[/b]
I tried out toys_auto too and they offer lower shipping!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
16 Participants
rbajdas10
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing