Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help me on this? i wanna get some clear side markers and for cheap. well, as cheap as possible...

·
Registered
358 Posts
You can find a whole bunch at eBay, BUT... most of them leaks.

Don't buy from XR Team/Extreme Racing Team.

One of the clear corners leaked. I've emailed them 6x and STILL no response AND they don't pick up the phone. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
can anyone help me on this? i wanna get some clear side markers and for cheap. well, as cheap as possible...
[/b]
Revotec

many members that bought from this source and no problems. They'll be 50 or so shipped. They are illegal now so your not going to find them in alotta places.

If you still need cheaper your probably not gonna save more than a couple bucks. just go get it from them.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Bought mine on e-bay, $26 shipped. Had them for two years through Minnesota winters, no leaks at all and still look perfect. I dont remember the sellers name, but they are out there.

Don't worry too much about leaking, if you get a set and they leak you can always seal them with some silicone or similar compond to address the leaking.

Mine leaked once after placing LED's in them, repostioned the light and applied a little clear silicone to the outside of the seal and no leaks since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts