Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking at some clear side markers that are 50$ brand new....how much did you guys get yours for? and where?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can anyone help me? please...lol

·
Registered
947 Posts
First off, check ebay, they are the only place to get them now...

As for price, I purchased a slightly used set from another member for $35shipped, but you should be able to find then around the same price on ebay... Just make sure you buy them from a decent seller, check the feedback and make sure they are shipping from the US not japan or something...

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I think I got mine from the RPM store (can't remember) before they stopped selling them, it was one of the first things I did with my speed6...bought the car and ordered the clears like the week after, so glad I did since most places stopped selling them for legal reasons I beleive.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I got lucky and found mine on ebay for $15 plus $5 shipping, so I paid a total of $20 for mine.. I was just lucky to find them at the right time.. Ebay is great for that.. I also got lucky when I bought my springs to.. I picked up a set of the TEIN S-Techs for $25 plus $15 shipping so I paid a total of $40 for $200 springs,,, I scored big time there.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got lucky and found mine on ebay for $15 plus $5 shipping, so I paid a total of $20 for mine.. I was just lucky to find them at the right time.. Ebay is great for that.. I also got lucky when I bought my springs to.. I picked up a set of the TEIN S-Techs for $25 plus $15 shipping so I paid a total of $40 for $200 springs,,, I scored big time there.
[/b]
Does anyone know if the 06' clear side markers are the same fit as the 03-05 years? ebay's got them listed up to 05

1 - 7 of 7 Posts