Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i hear sabersport is the best.
[/b]
sabersport is definitely the most trustworthy that i have dealt with... i have had numerous interactions between me and that user and they have yet to let me down with quick shipping and good pricing. wonder what happened? :goon:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
those should be fine, i'd recomend you go around the seam with a small bead of caulk to keep the water out of there if you are unsure of the quality.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I never used silicon anywhere! Just installed it as is!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I ordered a set from Car Parts Wholesale a few weeks ago. I think they were $34 shipped. Shipping from CA to TN took nearly a week, but other than that, a great transaction. They look just like the Anzo brand I had on my previous 6. A happy customer here.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I ordered a set from Car Parts Wholesale a few weeks ago. I think they were $34 shipped. Shipping from CA to TN took nearly a week, but other than that, a great transaction. They look just like the Anzo brand I had on my previous 6. A happy customer here. [/b]
Do they also have the reflective thing-a-ma-jig that the yellow ones have?
It would look pretty damn nice on a white car...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.