Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at someone's picture earlier, and their reflectors reflected and gave off a clear look (like the clear side markers)

i was wondering if there are actual clear rear reflectors that look clear but of course still reflect

is it even legal to do that?

i havnt seen anythin like it b4, so i dunno if any1 made a post bout it b4 or anythin

:p lemme kno what u guys think

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I don't think I would say the clear side markers are reflective. Here's a picture from the side of the car, with a hyperwhite LED in the marker. Search on the site, and I'm sure you'll find a link for them. They go for about 35-45 dollars, and maybe a little cheaper on Ebay.

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I don't think I would say the clear side markers are reflective. Here's a picture from the side of the car, with a hyperwhite LED in the marker. Search on the site, and I'm sure you'll find a link for them. They go for about 35-45 dollars, and maybe a little cheaper on Ebay.

[/b]
Nice wheels what type

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nawh, im not talkin bout the side markers, and not talkin bout the thing that goes around the reflector

Im talkin bout rear reflectors itself. im sure there arent any, but i thot it was worth askin anyway

a reflector that would show up as clear/white like the side markers, but then when reflected it'll show the red. :p

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:( i dun want tinted ones >.<

my 6 is silver, im not sure if a random piece of dark tint on my bumper will draw too much attention

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
:( i dun want tinted ones >.<

my 6 is silver, im not sure if a random piece of dark tint on my bumper will draw too much attention
[/b]
I don't see how they would bring attention? They are a very light tinted true reflectors that reflects a clear lens when light hit them. They're not over lays or painted on the tint is in the plastic, which is the reason why I purchased them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts