Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Little Rock and it is kind of a small car community. You can only post a few at a time. I think this is a 34 ford. I am pretty sure it had air suspension because I saw him lower it when he parked. It sounded like it had a supercharger on it as well (it had that extra winding sound).

If I get some good responses, I will post others.

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BIGGER pictures :D
[/b]
I pegged the limit to have 3 picts. do you have any suggestions to go bigger? I could do one at a time, but i think many would get tired of that.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I pegged the limit to have 3 picts. do you have any suggestions to go bigger? I could do one at a time, but i think many would get tired of that.
[/b]
host them somewhere else and then use the

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good idea, don't know or have another host site... kinda dumb at this. So, I guess there is nothing to do within this board or message? oh well.

·
Registered
328 Posts
as beautiful as that car is i bet he NEVER drives it.

i LOVE old cars. but if your going to have an old car you should drive it! not just make it a trailer queen.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,540 Posts
good idea, don't know or have another host site... kinda dumb at this. So, I guess there is nothing to do within this board or message? oh well.
[/b]
Go to photobucket.com, sign up for free, and you can download and host images from their website. When you post on 6Club, select the "insert image" icon above the text box, then insert the http address of the photo.

Just making a suggestion... :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so, these wonderful, multiple BIG picts are hosted on another site? Ok I will try the image/photobucket tingy... worked! Thanks. I'll post a couple of other picts in a new thread. This is my favorite, though.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
37? Ok, thanks. I knew it was a 30's model, but once they start doing custom stuff, it is hart to tell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts