Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else in Cincy with an MS6 AND on the boards?!?!? Especially modded! Hell veen regular 6 owners, i just wanna go to a meet again or help some people out wrenching!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Anyone else in Cincy with an MS6 AND on the boards?!?!? Especially modded! Hell veen regular 6 owners, i just wanna go to a meet again or help some people out wrenching!
[/b]
hey i know there is a few ms6 in dayton i cant remember there names though you might want to search at the dayton meet that happend a while back there names are in there.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SO there are some more local MS6 owners just not a ton huh... Anyone have any idea what forum to look under?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am an athletic trainer, so this is my worst time of year with football... but i do wanna meet some people some time!

·
Registered
40 Posts
[/b]
I'm currently deployed in Ft. Bliss, Texas but just bought a MS6 and live in West Chester. Will hopefully be home for good in December so maybe I could meet some of you in winter?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure man, I just like knowing people with an interest in cars!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i looked up the ms6 memeber from dayton his name is sleeper so you may want to contact him if you want to meet up

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe what we can do is set up some kind of meet in the northern cinci/southern dayton area and all get together, that way it would not be too far from Cbus either. Or better yet hit up kilkare or someother track near by!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Maybe what we can do is set up some kind of meet in the northern cinci/southern dayton area and all get together, that way it would not be too far from Cbus either. Or better yet hit up kilkare or someother track near by!
[/b]

I've been to a cruise-in or two at a Hooters in Centerville close off 675. Anyone else for ideas?

·
Registered
353 Posts
IF any one is interested. The 14th of OCt (thats this saturday) I'm heading to tristate dragway to race a guy in a Legacy GT. he wanted to race a stock MS6 and a stock Evo so I'm going to try to get my friend with his Evo IX to come out as well. There is some about this in the Mazdaspeed engine/ drivetrain section. Just wondering if you guys would like to just make that a meeting place.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would LIKE to, but alas I cannot this weekend, perhaps some time in november we can meet up for lunch somewhere and just make some introductions, then in spring (when I know I am not busy anyways) we can arrange some form of official meet/wash and wax/drag trip!

On a side not I saw another TiGrey MS6 somewhere here in cini (cannot remember where though) anyone else with the Ti Grey?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'd love to try meeting up for it. I haven't been there yet, would be fun to spectate and meet some people. PM me with any details or I'll just catch you later this week.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Crap, here I am about to say I'm here in Dayton and someone beats me to it... Ah well...

I could be curious in seeing an MS6 playing with the Evo and STi, though where the heck is the place? I got to figure out why Oct. 14th is sticking in my head though, probably something I'm supposed to do...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm in Cincy and I have a Ti Gray. I've had my car since December and I've only seen two on the road. And my car has 25K miles so I drive enough to see them around. At UC I saw a Liquid Platnium and on I-75 a few months back I saw a Ti Gray with MSPEED on his Kentucky plates. I haven't done anything to mine yet because I don't want to be a guinei pig just yet... Let me know if/when you all meet up.

-Dallas

·
Registered
113 Posts
I live somewhat close to UC, but I have a Black Mica GT. I still have yet to see another one on the roads down here. I may throw people off also, I have PA plates due to my horribly high insurance rates on the MS6

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Keep this thread in your control panel, we can use it to easily communicate with everyone here in the nasy natti! It may sit dead for months at a time over the winter but it will be useful later on i bet!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ill find out tomorrow. Its not the greatest place but its still a strip and is not as busy as Edgewater. And generally has less rice.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts