Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
my OPINION only: blinding gaudy. yuk.

I would check the return policy. If they except returns you could temporarily tape them on and decide for yourself if it is better or worse to you. For me, if a change is questionable I err on the side of saving money...leave it alone.

·
Registered
214 Posts

I put these on my wife's cx5 and it looks nice and classy; imho.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Chrome side mirrors IMO is not ghetto, and still would look subdued (as long as that is the only chrome add-on)..effect ala Audi S (4,6,8) albeit those are brushed aluminum covers. The chrome covers would match with the stock chrome trims on the door window frames, etc. It can pass as stock Mazda.

Now if you add the chrome mirror covers, on top of the add-ons..the chrome door handles, chrome fog bezel surrounds, chrome side door strips (or worse, gaudy chrome door edge protectors, urgh!)...Now that is true ghetto.

With that said, the 2014 Mazda3 has OEM black side mirror covers available as an add on accessory (to replace the body color matched mirror covers). Well, my M6 is JBM, so that "mod" accessory is already built-in. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.