Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Reading Topic: Chrome packet for black mazda6

I hate it. I only like it on the grille (but not too much); and on the roofrails and things you open the doors with, but only on a black or other dark colored car

I think the optional chrome accents at the rear looks awful

J

·
0 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Chrome packet for black mazda6'

Anyone have a link to a picture of a 6 with the chrome package? The local dealer didn't have any to show me, and I can't seem to pick out any special chrome pieces in any of the pictures in the brochure.

·
Registered
174 Posts

Originally posted by LBJay
            It's this
and this
[/b]
Yeah, I don't particularly like that chrome, especially not the one on the tail. Doesn't the chrome package also include interior accents?

·
Registered
793 Posts

i think its whack especially the runners on the side

·
Registered
50 Posts

go to the japanese mazda website and they'll let u customise as much chrome bits as u want onto a Mazda6... Even with the 'indicators on the side mirrors' as inspired by mercedes-benz....
But don't u think the Mazda6 has too many chrome bits...e.g. head and tail lights

·
Registered
442 Posts

I think chrome only works if your car is black, other than that I think its a wasted of money. Since the car i will be getting is either grey or red, i don't really care for it.:)

·
Registered
230 Posts

I like the chrome trim on the new VW Passat models, and I think the trim (especially on the sides) gives cars a classy look as long as it's not overdone. I personally am thinking about getting the chrome trim package if I buy a 6.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts