Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna paint the stock grille body color so I wanted to see what it would look like...here's a not-so-great photoshop of my 6 w/ stock vs. painted grille... What do you guys think? I like it...

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Chrome mustache painted body color

Makes you wonder "now why is that grey strip separate and not a part of the front piece"... Looks a little strange IMHO... Not bad, just strange...

·
Registered
526 Posts

I've thought about this myself. IMHO, it's no worse or better than the chrome it replaces, but does look good.

If that piece more closely mimmicked the Mazda logo, it'd be VERY cool.

·
Registered
146 Posts

I too have thought about it; I like the chrome actually (and on this board that is akin to admitting you are nuts) but like both.

AFWIW - I don't like the Sport Grille.

Now I feel better. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Chrome mustache painted body color'

Originally posted by halfadozen

I too have thought about it; I like the chrome actually (and on this board that is akin to admitting you are nuts) but like both.  

AFWIW - I don't like the Sport Grille.  

Now I feel better. :D[/b]
I'm with u halfadozen, luv my chrome & let 'em have the sports.

CHOICE is good ! but we're still right :cheers

dont flame me too bad

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

The only thing I don't like about the chrome is that it's 'optically higher' than the front lights. The sports grille 'lowers' the face and so to speak the front of the car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.