Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have a 6 with either the Chrome or Aluminum Fuel Door option? I love the look on the Miata but I can't quite imagine the same option on the 6. Please attache any photos...

Thanks,:) :thumbup

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Chrome Fuel Door???

I don't think it fits att all. It does somehow have nothing to do with the car.. Just destroys the "lines". Looks like those plastic air intakes that you tape on the car so it looks like a Z3...

·
Registered
322 Posts

Crome fuel doors are simply wrong. Then again, it's your car so you can dress it in all the strange fetish outfits you wish :p

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'Chrome Fuel Door???'

I tend to agree with most responses concerning the Chrome Fuel door. Its just that it looks very good on the Miata. And I still have not seen a photo of one actually installed on a car except a very close shot of the door only. Which gives you no sense of how it looks on the car. The Chrome Appearance option for the 6 is nasty looking:p

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

i dunno bout that. it throws the car off IMO. i jsut want the Clear Tail Lights.;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Chrome Fuel Door???'

Originally posted by [email protected]

i think they look alright
it really depends on ur taste..

[/img][/b]
Can someone please changes the car color to silver??? I want to see how the feul door and black tail look on silver car. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

i dont like the chrome / satin fuel doors either, doesnt really look right in person. i think the only way it would fit the car is if the car is really fixed up

·
Registered
350 Posts

But what I like is that those photos really shows the sparkle effect of the paint

1 - 12 of 12 Posts