Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, all

I asked the mazda dealer the other about the chrome pipe for the 6, he told me they are not welded, you can just slip that in!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Reading Topic: chrome exhaust pipe

The one in the sports kit is welded, and comes out horizontally. The one on the standard kit fits like a sleeve over the existing tailpipe and points down on the same angle. I've got the latter, and whilst it looks good, I keep scraping them as I reverse out of my driveway... makes the rear end significantly lower.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Replying to Topic 'chrome exhaust pipe'

Originally posted by Rainchild

The one in the sports kit is welded, and comes out horizontally.  The one on the standard kit fits like a sleeve over the existing tailpipe and points down on the same angle.  I've got the latter, and whilst it looks good, I keep scraping them as I reverse out of my driveway... makes the rear end significantly lower.[/b]
I don't like the look of them pointing down. Putting the tip making them more obvious and looks dangling. Thanks God I saw it before I ordered and I'm sure I'll be experiencing the same thing reversing the driveway as mine pretty steep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts