Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone who installed chrome door handles on their car post a link to where they got it from. I just got screwed over with the wrong handles. I noticed the long handles didn't fit properly and then that I had two smart handles. Should have noticed the two smart handle thing first.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Can those that have them installed post a picture of your whole car from a few different angles with the chrome handles? I'm curious to see how the look with the whole car in view. The close ups don't tell jack how they will integrate. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Can those that have them installed post a picture of your whole car from a few different angles with the chrome handles? I'm curious to see how the look with the whole car in view. The close ups don't tell jack how they will integrate. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Those handles really pop withe black, looks great. It changes the look of the roofline for some reason, it makes it look more like an Audi a6. That's why I like these kinds of pictures, as even the most subtle changes affect the way everything else looks.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Considering buying handles for my car now...damnit! :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
@PRiiCeLeSS

Those chrome handles look very nice. Do those covers interfere with the use of the keyless entry buttons on the two front doors? Do you happen to have any close up pictures of the front door handles?

How do the door handles feel with the covers?

Thanks
Nope not at all, I still used the keyless entry buttons on mines. The only issue which (is not an issue for me) but might for some, is that you will have to push your finger in a little deeper than usual to press the button.

Other than that, buttons still work on both sides. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures but I'll take some over tomorrow or over the weekend. They feel good, kind of dont notice that they are covers and actually look like it came with the car.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I'll definitely be getting these handles soon, thanks a lot for the photos!

Unfortunately the H&R's are a little too pricey for my wallet... :)

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The best thing about the chrome handles is how cheap they are: $24 for all 8 pieces. Which is way cheaper than all the other chrome accesories from justautotrim. I think it is because they figure to get economies of scale by selling boatloads of them.

I'm also seriously considering the rear bumper reflector chrome surrounds they just added, The angle on the inward part kind of emulates the look of the exhaust on the Takeri concept. The Takeri concept had the chrome fog light eyebrows, door handles and angular exhaust tips. I'm going to have the equivalent of all those. My goal when I'm done accessorizing my car is for somebody not familiar with the 6 to look at it and think it is 100% factory done.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I bought a set for $18.99 from ebay - works great

Reactions: CatlikeSpeed
1 - 20 of 25 Posts