Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I PM-ed Myk (Mike) couple of weeks ago but no reply yet, even though he was active on the board in the meantime. Also, I've checked Pacific Mall and nobody had them.

Is there a place where I can buy these bulbs locally or is ordering from a website like Autolumination my best option?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Check Toronto Protege Club. Myk's a P5 owner, so that's his home base. His forum name is Myk over there as well.

·
Registered
412 Posts
if you figure out the timeline on his group buy, can you let me know? I've been wanting to get in on it for a while, but I haven't pulled the trigger on an order yet.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
The quality of those bulbs that he's carrying is not too good. I got burned out here and there within a few months so think twice. He even promised that I will get replacement bulbs but I still haven't heard anything from him yet.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I think myk is a great guy to deal w/, as i owned a P5 and
got most of my bulbs from him, i've had a LED burnt out
and he gave me replacement for it, yes you will need to
wait, but at least i got it replace under (his) warranty...

now that i have trade-in my P5 for a MS6, i will have to make more purchase!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I think myk is a great guy to deal w/, as i owned a P5 and
got most of my bulbs from him, i've had a LED burnt out
and he gave me replacement for it, yes you will need to
wait, but at least i got it replace under (his) warranty...

now that i have trade-in my P5 for a MS6, i will have to make more purchase!
[/b]
Wait til when?? I have been PMing him even before the summer. Now what?? It's winter already. What'd you say?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Wait til when?? I have been PMing him even before the summer. Now what?? It's winter already. What'd you say?
[/b]
maybe i was lucky, cuz i got mine exchange within' a month, it was @ a LED GB meet....

·
Registered
170 Posts
www.autolumination.com for your LED needs... get TOWER STYLE LED bulbs... they are the best !! they have leds going down the sides and at the front... so it uses the turn signal reflective surface, so u can see them during the day!!! For bulbs... heck crappy tire has them... get bulb covers... i bought the pack of 6 covers... 2 red, 2 blue 2 green... they work amazingly!!! actually better than buying bulbs already colored... cost me 6 bucks.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I got my chrome bulbs from autolumination. I've been using them in the front and rear turn signals for over a year now, no probs whatsoever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts