Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love to get a Xmas party organised, thinking back to the times I've had club meets in my old rec-hall, but I don't have access to a hall any more, so I was wondering if anyone does have a rec-hall in their complex that we could get booked? And of course we could all make food to bring (or buy something to bring)...

Other options would be to go to a restaurant and take our luck getting seating together, although Chinese restaurants usually have big round tables for just that sort of thing, I'm not too fond of Chinese for Xmas dinner (just not my cup of green tea, so to speak) :sarc:

But either way we do it, it sure would be nice to get something set up.

I am free almost every weekend night til Jan. (Except the weekend of Christmas, of course)

:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:yield1: hmm idea: White Spot will most certainly have Turkey Dinners (very Christmassy dinner) and doesn't need/take reservations, but has lots of parking (the one on Scott Road in Surrey does have a whole mall's worth of parking, as well as Guilford White Spot, 2 possible solutions)

So... what about descending on an unsuspecting White Spot for a whole passel of Turkey Dinners/whatever else people feel like? Might be the next best thing to cooking our own turkey...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.