• Tony Roma's in Coquitlam

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Final details have been settled. Please go directly to post #17 to let me know if you're going to be attending.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I plan to make it as long as my knee is okay. I voted for ribs (Tony Roma's) in Coquitlam. There's also a good Korean place, Koreana, here in Henderson Mall (just NE of Coquitlam Centre). They have some good barbecue combos for 3-8 people. We can order multiples if we get a lot of people turning out.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I voted Tony Roma's.

There's also a good Korean place, Koreana, here in Henderson Mall (just NE of Coquitlam Centre). They have some good barbecue combos for 3-8 people. We can order multiples if we get a lot of people turning out.
[/b]
I've never tried that place. If you say it's good maybe I'll go try it sometime.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm still up for this but the Ex has me stressed out right now... just popping in to say hello and I will try to keep 'posted' as to the final plans..

out for now

peace

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope you can make it Paul.

Thanks for the Koreana tip Darren. Big Gal-bi and Kimchi fan here.

... and Pho
... and Sushi
... and... heck, I think I should just move to the Orient.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figured you must live in Coquitlam or in that area... followed you most of the way home on the Trans Can.

Anyways... forgot to mention:

I need everyone to chime in with how many people they are bringing to this dinner meet.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
How about Anton's on Hastings?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...and it turns out that I can't edit the voting options at the top of this thread. So, the options posted are it, I'm afraid.

Looking fwd to rib at Tony Roma's myself :)

Anyway, I'll be attending along with the wife and our two kiddies.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
It'll be my gf and me. I voted Earls, but Tony Roma's is good too.

·
Registered
392 Posts
vote is in

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Yes Ras, please come to this one, everyone is dying to see you. No one has seen your car since Kevin left!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So, we're going to Tony Roma's. Here are the details:

not be attending:[/u]

1. Ichi
2. ArtM6SW
3. Eddie6
4. zmzm6
5. m6inVan

The following members haven't been heard from at all regarding this meet, so if I can hear from you that'd be great:

1. Helmz
2. ndy4eva
3. SixPlusSeven
4. WHITE onBLACK

I've also found at least 6 members who've signed up over here since Jan 06 (according to the Vancouver Mazda6 Club Owners sign in thread) and who've never posted since. It would be great to hear from you folks as well.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'll be there and I'm bringing one guest. Thanks for organizing this, zoomzoomfan!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts