Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is so far the only complete kit for the Mazda 6s v6, both auto and manual. We decided to scrap mass producing the kit due to low profits. So if you want to stand out, be a one-of-a-kind, then this is for you. Approximate gains are 250whp. Mrtea even stated in one of my threads that even at 0psi, his car felt gains, because the air was readily available. So imagine 7psi of boost. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Heres what you get:

Garret gt3071R Ball Bearing Turbo - 1300
Front Mount Intercooler 3" Thick - $1000
Turbonetics Wastegate - $250
Turbonetics BOV - $250
Mandrel Bent SS charge pipes - $300
SS Downpipe from turbo to resonator - $100
Mandrel Bent Tig Welded Header Y to turbo - $400 (very difficult to make, fits perfect)
Stainless Steel Feed and return lines with fittings - $150
Perma Cool Sandwhich Plate with fittings - $50
Air Filter - $50
Silicone Bends - $250
Tbolts and other clamps - $50
Tapped and fited oil pan as well as tons of other extras such as clamps, fittings, screws, hoses, CLEVITE 77 TRIMETAL ROD BEARINGS (NEW), Boost Gauge, rubber bends, silicone bends, some SS tubing - $500

TOTAL $4650

I am willing to sell this all for $3500, a huge loss to me, and great gain for the buyer. I am not putting a huge price because i'm not here to bargain with people for months, i just want to let it go, because i need some funding to fund another project. Thank you very much for the interest. Please PM me if you want it, as my email account is not available. i will be posting pictures tomorrow afternoon, and video.

MODS PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE DOWN. if you look at my youtube video on page 2, i mention my name at the beginning. CHITOWN

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
great deal for someone once tuning become available!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Yes, pictures are a must or this will be closed for failing to comply with Buy/Sell rules.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
as stated before, we'll need pics up by end of the day or thread will be closed.

and i don't know if i understand fully what gains you are expecting. Are saying you are seeing GAINS of 250hp (which would put you in the 430hp range???) or whp in the 250 range? if you are claiming 250hp addition ponies from an untuned 7psi you might wanna get the 'ol butt dyno recalibrated or put up a dyno to show something.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Hah, so no production kit afterall? Figured :sarc: Oh well, good luck, get those pics!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
You've got until midnight PST to get the pics up.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Close it. Seems like he's hiding the truth from us all the time.
[/b]
OR he doesnt spend his life browsing mazda6club.com. You guys need to cut some slack, I mean damn I could probably not get caught cheating on an exam, but I would still get caught making a post that doesnt have a PICTURE, which says a 1000 words I guess :) :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hey. In his defence he did post this:

i will be posting pictures tomorrow afternoon, and video.[/b]
granted. You should have waited till tomarrow to put the add up to begin with. When you had everything ready. But lets not be TOOO harsh on the poor guy lol..

I just want to see the video really bad.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for defending me those who did. i mean, can't anyone read the posts, seriously. i said i will post the pics today, and i will. i will take some nice ones soon, and post them this afternoon. on every post i make i always have to repeat myself 2 or 3 times because no one reads my posts. but anyway, will get pics soon.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
thanks for defending me those who did. i mean, can't anyone read the posts, seriously. i said i will post the pics today, and i will. i will take some nice ones soon, and post them this afternoon. on every post i make i always have to repeat myself 2 or 3 times because no one reads my posts. but anyway, will get pics soon.
[/b]
poor guy. :tear:

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
I might be interested with pics posted.please post soon and pm me with link to the video.Cut some slack mods,he did post originally that he would post pics and video today.Please give him the oppurtunity to do so,he should have waited to post this today,but i can understand where he is coming from on a financial loss such as this.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here are some pictures... enjoy.

first one is of engine bay

second is of intercooler pipes from turbo, and then out of turbo with bov to throttle body

third and fourth of intercooler

fifth of air filter

sixth of header pipe attachemtn to turbo

seventh is the pipes going from turbo to under car to the intercooler, as you can see the pipe is pushed up to the max, and car is still 5 inches off ground to pipe

8th is of turbo with wastegate, dump tube, and downpipe

the video is being uploaded on youtube. will be up soon. its just a walkaround, and a start up, and rev.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 139 Posts