Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at parts for mazda6 (2005) and came across this. I know there are many threads that it cannot be removed at this time but what will this do? I posted in the newbie section so I wouldn't get flamed. :nana: Can call dealer of this product to see if this applicable for our car here

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This would be a great find if it actually does take it off. Just have to wait for someone like a MOD to see what he says.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Unless otherwise proven to work well, I'd be leary of "universal" parts especially because of the finicky ECU's that we have.

Furthermore, why are we screaming for the mods help? The knowledge base in this forum pretty much decentralized. :headscrat:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Unless otherwise proven to work well, I'd be leary of "universal" parts especially because of the finicky ECU's that we have.

Furthermore, why are we screaming for the mods help? The knowledge base in this forum pretty much decentralized. :headscrat:
[/b]
True! I know our ECUs do not like anything that's out of the "factory settings"!
So... can somebody help us regarding this thing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.