Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys and gals the next chicago area meet will be set up for Sunday, June 11. it is time for everyone to clear their schedules lol. it is not for sure yet what well be doing but their will be a meet. our last meet had an awesome but lets get a better turnout this time!

heres the list so far:
1. m6racer
2. marko343
3. arch4life
4. freewayflyer
5. Black2003-6
6. mcguinnesscm
7. illinoismazda6
8. soccerstar71
9. jtpmedic
10. sagalpav
11. aerxx

reply to the thread if you want to be added to the list

P.S.- Everyone remind arch4life that he needs to bring fireproof gloves, fire estinguisher, and fireproof his car! :laugh:

·
Registered
142 Posts
P.S.- Everyone remind arch4life that he needs to bring fireproof gloves, fire estinguisher, and fireproof his car! :laugh:
[/b]
If not those items, marshmellows, chocolate and graham crackers.

Come on people. The S'more the merrier.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
LMAO!

I went to city hall today, then cook county offices and all I got was a number to call and they were closed, but I'm looking into using the lot at work...

Shown Here

More then ample room and I can bring a BBQ and chairs and a table perhaps. And it's right off the busy street so the looks we'll get will be insane haha.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
if we get a picnic ground which we probably will I want a big turn out!

I'll cover the $50 fee for the grounds but I think this would be a good thing to get the 8's, 3's and Any Mazda in on, m6racer is gonna come down here to help me pick a grounds to hold it at this weekend and then pick from what's available, there's a lot to pick from, most are very open and plenty of room and picnic tables.

But is June 11th an agreed upon date if not if we need more time to get more ppl or anything...

·
Registered
117 Posts
not sure I can make it then. If not this one, then I'll make the next one for sure. still want to get HID's from spl, but want to know final price before commit to it. money is tight right now (school is $$$). also, just got sharkfin delivered from rpm's GB. looks really sweet in person. wasn't biggest fan with some of the pics, but in person, WOW. think I may be the only one in the Chi with one!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am off that weekend so I shouldnt have a problem making it. I will probable bring the old lady with me this time. Maybe get some road head on the way :nana: I have a couple hour drive so I could use the testosterone relief. Damn traffic in Chicago!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha thats awesome..well i sent a pm to everyone on the list from the spl meet but none of them are replying to their pm's or to this thread. its startin to look like well have less people this time around but we still have time until the meet. cmon guys itll be fun!!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm gonna try and make this one - put me down as a maybe.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok guys heres the list so far:

for sure:
1. m6racer
2. marko343
3. arch4life
4. freewayflyer
5. Black2003-6
6. mcguinnesscm
7. illinoismazda6
8. soccerstar71
9. jtpmedic
10. sagalpav
11. aerxx

maybe:
1. vindali

lets get more people this will be a great meet!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok guys we are still figuring out where to hold the meet at but it will be settled by this weekend. it will probably be at a picnic ground or beach because this is going to be an all mazda meet. heres the list so far

ok guys heres the list so far:

for sure:
1. m6racer
2. marko343
3. arch4life
4. freewayflyer
5. Black2003-6
6. mcguinnesscm
7. illinoismazda6
8. soccerstar71
9. jtpmedic
10. sagalpav
11. aerxx
12. zinker

maybe:
1. vindali
2. msumlin
lets get more people this will be a great meet!

THIS WILL BE AN ALL MAZDA MEET! i will post up on the other mazda forums and see whos interested

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
We may be able to make it, I will let you know for sure in a week or so. Are the Hooter Girls going to be there?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
16 Participants
m6racer
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing