Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a great meet, had some good burgers and brats, and got to show off our six's and share some thoughts and ideas, all in all a good time!! if anyone wants full shots of the meet, pm me telling me what pic you want and give me an email address, ill send it there.

HERE"S THE GROUP!

from left to right: railgun69's rx7,Marko343,Arch4life,DV's-Black6,mcguinnesscm,6gunrocket, Fuzzbear

fuzzbear's ride.

6gunrocket's speed yellow 6

mcguinnesscm's awesome lookin 6.

dv's black6. soo shiny

Arch4life's blazing copper 6.

Marko343's clean, tinted, ride.

railgun69's awesome rx7.

pic of us drivin from my rear view, we got soo many stares, 6 6's and an rx7,all in a row, you know how it goes.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Cool my car doesnt look as dirty as it was in the pics LOL

although I look like a deer in headlights.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey you Illinois guys lookin good!!!!

Was getting over a BIG hangover from my Bday party, WILL be there next time. ALL you were missing was a Redfire 6.

Good job....... :drive:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Originally posted by zinker@Jul 31 2005, 11:13 PM

Was getting over a BIG hangover from my Bday party, WILL be there next time. ALL you were missing was a Redfire 6.

[snapback]473168[/snapback]​

Actually when we came back from the beach there was a redfire 6 parked across the street from us..so you were there in spirit.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Originally posted by zinker@Jul 31 2005, 09:13 PM

[snapback]473168[/snapback]​

Vancouver, Canada had a meet today too. The pics should be up soon.

I think we had 10

:drive:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Originally posted by 6GunRocket@Aug 1 2005, 01:04 AM
My yellow thing wasn't very clean. But learned a lot and realized how bad I need wheels.
[snapback]473250[/snapback]​

Glad to see you made it back!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Nice guys.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
That RX-7 was gorgeous, it really was a piece of art, When we went through the "twisties" he was behind me and I heard that turbo and The Blow off Valve I was like I think I need a new pair of pants haha, glad he brought it!!! when we got to the beach it was great the number of our table was 6!! and then there was a 4 so we were like V6's here and 4bangers there, and I was like were's the Rotary gonna sit? Brought contrast to our 6's indeed, Yea i got plenty of Idea's to, but I think it was a great meet and ending in WoodField was nice.

·
Registered
468 Posts
bout damn time chicago had a meet. finally some interest. good for u guys..hopefully u guys have more to come with more members.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I wish I would have seen this earlier! I wouldn't have gone to Detroit this past weekend. If anyone wants to another one soon let me know!

·
Registered
683 Posts
anyone going to the beach meet in zion this weekend?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts