2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
476 Posts
bad link...

bad link...
[/b]
got it to work, just typed spider into the search bar... I dont know how you would fit them into the housing, are they spring loaded?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bad link...
got it to work, just typed spider into the search bar... I dont know how you would fit them into the housing, are they spring loaded?
[/b]
I fixed the linked. If you read the directions on how to install them, they open up when u put them in the hole(automatically)

Instruction on how to install.....

·
Registered
476 Posts
I think these would look tight! a great alternative to those odd bulb shaped multi LED bulbs that are out now.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
it would be pretty interesting if you got them i think it would look pretty cool.

·
Registered
149 Posts
wow i like, not my style for 50 bucks though.
[/b]
Perhaps if they showed it on an actual car they'd be more appealing. No ones probably wanted to spend that much without a real life shot. I think the brake lights are perfect just the way they are. The only thing i would mod is the brake light on the trunk light.

On a slightly different note i just threw in red 15-led 7440's in the rear turn sig's and they were a B$T&H to fit in. I thought i was gonna break the harness from the pressure but they fit. Hazards blink fine but left and right blinkers cause the rapid-blink effect. I have PIAA front turns and i'm converting the side markers to turn sigs with chrome dome LEDs from autolumination.

This leads to the million dollar question.

Do i use the 3ohm or 6ohm equalizer?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Perhaps if they showed it on an actual car they'd be more appealing. No ones probably wanted to spend that much without a real life shot. I think the brake lights are perfect just the way they are. The only thing i would mod is the brake light on the trunk light.

On a slightly different note i just threw in red 15-led 7440's in the rear turn sig's and they were a B$T&H to fit in. I thought i was gonna break the harness from the pressure but they fit. Hazards blink fine but left and right blinkers cause the rapid-blink effect. I have PIAA front turns and i'm converting the side markers to turn sigs with chrome dome LEDs from autolumination.

This leads to the million dollar question.

Do i use the 3ohm or 6ohm equalizer?
[/b]
I thought the same thing when I tried to put an LED bulb in the turn signal socket!!!

I didn't install them yet because I hate the hyper blinking. I do have the resistor that is 6ohm. Maybe one of these days I will install it. But you go first!! lol :nana:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just looked at the tail light to see what size I should get because I wanted to try them out. I have $35 to burn! lol. These won't work in our tail lights because inside the tail light housing, the shape is not round. It won't fit. Too bad :irate:

·
Registered
234 Posts
now do we have that electronic signal flasher or do i have to use the load equalizer thing?

·
Registered
867 Posts
curious to know how they look with them on

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I saw these on a RSX Type-S last week. Good point what if they burn out.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
From what i can tell they open into a cone shape, so when you try and remove them, the housing pushes the arms down. Simple enough.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
so these won't fit on the 06' 6 right? man that sucks they look sweet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts