Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, my check engine light has been on for some time now, I replaced all O2 sensors, intake manifold gaskets...the codes read fuel system too leean at idle - large vacuum leak, fuel system malfunction, and MAF sensor faulty, The thing is my car runs absolutely fine except one problem. When I first fill up my gas tank..and I go to turn it on it doesnt start. When it finally does start i got to keep my foot on the gas peddle for a little while then runs fine. Everything will be great, until my next fill up...I have been trying to fix my engine light for a while now...any suggestions on what may cause my car to stall only right after getting gas and could it be my CEL problem?

·
Registered
585 Posts
What are the exact code numbers currently on the car? Have you done any mods to the car? Check the air inlet pipe from the air filter box to the throttle body for cracks. You need to get the MAF fault fixed first...if the computer can't tell the correct amount of air coming in, it won't put in the right amount of fuel ... i.e. too rich or lean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts