Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2005 Onyx Black Mazda 6 and cant wait to start making my mods to it. Im quite busy this summer to do any performance alterations but would like to get some work done on the look of the car! I am a student so cheap is key! here are some things i would like to do:
-get rid of ugly orange side markers
-compliment black with carbon fiber accents (ext./int.)
-fog lights
-carbon fiber grill
-possible LED interior lighting
-carbon fiber (or DIY vinyl wrap) emblems

Help a fellow owner out with links and ideas and hopefully your ideas can help myself and others!! Lets not get to ricey, I like a clean classy looking car.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Clean classy look is what we go for on here, no rice at all - you've come to the right place.

Definitely get rid of the side markers. You can find clear ones on eBay or sometimes from sellers on here. Then just tint them and you're good to go.

I'd suggest removing your door guards if you haven't already. Makes the car look nice and clean and really shows off the body. Be warned though - if the car has ever been repainted or was in an accident, they MAY have left the guards on to paint/clear coat - so make sure you can get all the residue off before pulling them completely.

Upload some pics of your car and we'd be happy to help you get started :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Take a look at one of my recent picture threads, mines a 06 but hopefully it will spark some inspiration.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
AlikaMasika6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing