Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend any place where i can get 4 toyo's put on my car to replace the crappy stock tires. These 225/45/17 will be mounted on the stock rims as well. I went to sears and it was like 30+ dollars for they to put a new tire on the rim when i had a blow out.

any recomendations?

Thanks,
Danny.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
WalMart does it for cheap, but they will mess up your rims because they're low profile.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Just do a google search for independant tire places. I had to fork over around $75 for mount + balance + tire removal

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I am getting Mavis to do mine, $12 per tire.
ßill
[/b]
Damn, good deal. Where is Mavis located. The place I went was in Sayville on Main St.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Centereach on Middle Country Road....just gotta be sure to watch some of the guys there. They can be careless sometimes. But since these are winters rims and tires I don't really care too much.

ßill

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Centereach on Middle Country Road....just gotta be sure to watch some of the guys there. They can be careless sometimes. But since these are winters rims and tires I don't really care too much.
ßill
[/b]
thanks but how much are we looking at to put em on ?????

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aight guys thanks for all the replies...i'm getting it done at Discount Tire i think thats the name of it in Randolph.

Getting the Hankook Ventus V4 Es's for $104 each, includes balancing and mounting. So i figure its close, not dealing with the shipping charges on edgeracing, which is probably the cheapest online, then having to lug them around to get them put on the car..

one stop deal...

Thanks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts